Monday, December 03, 2007

End of season pizza party

We had a great dinner on Saturday with about 14 folks. For those who couldn't attend (and for those not listening to me when I said it Saturday), I wanted to express my thanks for being such a great team this season. I have fun whether we win or lose, but it was nice to see the progression of the team over the last several seasons.

We bid a fond farewell to Rebecca, who cannot rejoin us in the spring after her major injury this season.

For everyone else, I'll be in touch again come springtime. If you want to stay involved, we have VA indoor ongoing, upcoming MD indoor, there are pickup games on saturdays and a few happy hours here and there to keep the Sisters' spirit going.

Have a happy and health holiday season and looking forward to seeing people come spring!

No comments: